It is our pleasure to invite you to the 3rd International Bibliographic Congress «Bibliographic Information in the Digital Culture», that will be held in Novosibirsk, Russia, September 14 – 17, 2020
Place and Date:
The State Public Scientific and Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Voskhod 15, Novosibirsk, Russia, September 14 – 17, 2020
- Russian Library Association
- State Public Scientific and Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science
- National Library of Russia
- Russian State Library
Main topics of the congress:
- Transformation of bibliography in the digital age. The role of bibliographic information in the changing system of scholarly communications.
- Creating, distribution, and promotion of bibliographic information at the present stage.
- Strategies for the development of bibliographic activities at the international level. Bibliographic resources sharing. Models for functional requirements to bibliographic and authority records.
- Bibliographic information in the Web and in electronic information systems. Bibliographic control of local and remote electronic resources. Development and implementation of new international and domestic standards for bibliographic description of resources.
- Modern resources of the national bibliography. Improving the legal deposit legislation (the deposit of mandatory online digital resources).
- Corporate cataloging as a form of bibliographic interaction of libraries.
- Bibliometric information in Open Science.
- Linguistic aspects of metadata presentation on the Web: semantic web, subject gates.
- Bibliography for users: products and services.
- The quality of bibliographic information: evaluation criteria.
- Competences of a bibliographer: education, skills development, advanced training.
- Local bibliography in the digital age.
- The history of bibliography in Siberia.
Languages: Russian, English
To participate in the congress it is necessary to register and submit your abstract in Russian / English at the www.libway.ru website. Abstracts will be published before the conference
The best papers will be selected by the Programme Committee, peer reviewed and recommended for publishing in the Springer conference series «Communication in Computers and Information Science» (indexes in Scopus) and other journals.
|May 31st||Deadline for abstract submissions.|
|June 20st||Notification of acceptance.|
|August 30st||Deadline for registration without papers.|
|October 31st||Deadline for final paper submissions.|